Your Real World Resource
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER
2 DVD’s and Book
A complete program for document strategy design. This popular book has sold in over 30 countries world wide and is required text at universities in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
The five-phase process will guide your assessments and decisions, and result in a document strategy tailored for your specific needs and the goals of your organization.
- Understand the key measures and pressures to guide your efforts.
- Determine target documents for your strategy.
- Build the justification needed to “sell” your strategy.
- Overcome the cultural and human factors that can take you off course.
- Select technological solutions that make sense.
- Construct action plans that will result in successful process improvements.
It’s not just about technology, it’s about the process used to make well-thought decisions and profitable actions. The Designing a Document Strategy books and DVDs show you how.